The Zeta Xi Chapter of Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity at St. Cloud State University has adopted a pond in the city of St. Cloud. The pond is located next to the St. Cloud Public Works building on 15th Avenue S.E. near Talahi Elementary School.
As part of the adoption commitment, Delta Sigma Phi has agreed to hold three scheduled clean-ups per year. The fraternity also plans to plant six young trees in the adopted area.
Delta Sigma Phi, established in 1899, gives St. Cloud State students the opportunity to find peers that challenge them and provide them with lifelong relationships.